Founded in the 1950s, St. Barnabas has been an independent parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Connecticut since 1967. The present church structure was designed by noted Greenwich resident and architect Philip Ives and constructed in 1958. Today St. Barnabas is a thriving congregation that serves the greater Greenwich area. Our Sunday liturgy is the heart of our spiritual life as we gather as a community for worship, for learning, and for fellowship. Through a wide variety of outreach programs we share our faith and our resources by making a difference in our community, our state, and the world.
St. Barnabas is an active, growing community that provides nurture, support, & guidance to enable all its members to deepen their faith and to carry out Christ's work in the world.